Reporting To: Site Director
Overall Purpose: To manage the Operations Team with responsibility for planning, purchasing and material control from receipt through to dispatch and to run and maintain the MRP System. To also oversee the Quality function and administer training.
- To run and maintain the MRP system ensuring accurate data input to set up parts and BOMs and ensuring adherence by all staff to all procedures that involve the system.
- To manage the Planning and Purchasing function starting with raising Works Orders and then Planning and Purchasing for the business and finally issuing works orders and all associated documentation to the production team.
- To manage the Material Control team ensuring all material is controlled from point of receipt into the warehouse, the raising of GRNs and control through production and into finished goods and for on time in full dispatch to customers.
- To oversee the Quality function including the design and maintenance of the QS, performing companywide audits, producing Corrective actions reports, generating procedures and handling BRC and other external audits. To ensure adherence to all procedures and systems companywide and to develop new systems and procedures to improve the performance of the business.
- To administer the training system ensuring that individuals have been properly trained.
- To deliver rigorous cost control to meet our financial targets.
- To partner and support the Site Director in developing our growing business.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Operations Manager, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to the Office Admin & Group HR Co-ordinator, Tracey Williams – Tracey.firstname.lastname@example.org – NO AGENCIES.